Supplemental Notice for California Residents
Our Collection of Personal Information under the California Consumer Privacy Act
We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Personal identifiers, such as
- Your name, address, phone number, and email
- Personal information described in the California
Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e), such as
- Your signature
- Protected classification characteristics under
California or federal law, such as
- Veteran or military status
- Commercial information, such as
- Mortgage rates and payments
- Circumstances related to your purchase or sale of
- Real estate offer letters
- Internet or other electronic activity information,
- Browsing history
- Information related to your interaction with an
internet website application
- Geolocation data, such as
- Physical location
- Sensory data, such as
- Audio, electronic, or visual information
- Professional or employment-related information,
- Work phone number
- Employer name
- Sensitive personal information, such as
- Your social security number
- Your driver's license or state ID information
- Citizenship status (for tax purposes), financial
information, including bank account information and balances
- Precise geolocation
- Inferences, such as
- Payment preferences
Categories of sources from which we
collect these categories of personal information about you:
- We collect the categories of personal information
listed above from the types and categories of sources described above in
Categories of third parties to which
we may disclose these categories of personal information:
- We may disclose the categories of personal
information listed above to the categories of third parties described
above in the How We Disclose Your Information Section of this privacy
In addition to the reasons described
these categories of personal information and sensitive personal information for
a range of operational purposes, including for business purposes such as:
- Auditing related to counting ad impressions to
unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and
auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Helping to ensure security and integrity to the
extent the use of the consumer's personal information is reasonably
necessary and proportionate for these purposes.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that
impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use, including, but not
limited to, nonpersonalized advertising shown as part of a consumer's
current interaction with the business, provided that the consumer's
personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not
used to build a profile about the consumer or otherwise alter the
consumer's experience outside the current interaction with the business.
- Performing services on behalf of the business,
including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service,
processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer
information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic
services, providing storage, or providing similar services on behalf of
- Undertaking internal research for technological
development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the
quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured,
manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade,
or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured
for, or controlled by the business.
We do not sell or share your personal
information or sensitive personal information. We have no actual knowledge that
we have sold any personal information of consumers under 16 years of age.
Consumers that are California
residents (hereinafter, "you") have specific rights under the
California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"). They include:
- The right to request that we disclose what
personal information we collect, use, and share about you, unless subject
to a legal exception. This request may include the following:
- The categories of personal information and
sensitive personal information that we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal
information and sensitive personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting
or selling personal information or sensitive personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we
share personal information or sensitive personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information or
sensitive personal information we have collected about you.
- The right to opt-out of sales to third parties of
any personal information about you (as sale is defined by the CCPA).
- The right to opt-out of sharing to third parties
of any personal information about you (as share is defined by the CCPA).
- The right to request that we correct inaccurate
personal information about you, unless subject to a legal exception.
- The right to request that we delete personal
information about you, unless subject to a legal exception.
- The right to know what personal information or
sensitive personal information is sold or shared and to whom.
- The right to request that we limit the use and
disclosure of your sensitive personal information, unless subject to a
The right to be notified that we
collect personal information about you, and the purposes for which the
information will be used.
How to Make a California Consumer
Privacy Act Request
If are a California resident and intend
to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, detailed above, you may submit a
request by emailing us at Privacy@osnational.com or by calling our toll-free
telephone number at (877) 787-8579. Only you or a duly
authorized agent may make a CCPA request on your behalf. You have the right to
make a free request twice during any twelve-month period. The request must:
- Provide sufficient information for us to
reasonably verify that you are the person, or an authorized agent of the
person, about whom we collected the personal information (including your
name and email address, and, for authorized agents, proof that you gave
the agent signed permission to submit the request); and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail for
us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Submitting a request does not require
you to create an account with us. However, for your safety and the safety of
your information, we cannot fulfill a request if we cannot verify your identity
or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates
to you or an individual for whom you are an authorized agent. We may require
additional verification before responding to particularly sensitive requests.
We will only use the verification information you provide for the purpose of
verifying your identity or authority to make the request.
We do not charge you a fee to process
or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive,
repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants
a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost
estimate before completing your request.
If you would like to appeal one of our
decisions about a request, please contact us at (877)
We will not discriminate or retaliate
against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by law,
we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or
services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or
- Provide you a different level of quality of goods
or services; or
Suggest that you may receive a different price
or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or