Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to OS National for fresh articles!
We uphold the highest standards.
We uphold the highest standards
OSN continues to exceed customer's expectations with 3rd Party ALTA Best Practice Certification. OS National has successfully attained the American Land Title Association (ALTA) Title Insurance and Settlement Company Best Practices third party certification by Frazier & Deeter CPAs & Advisors, one of the nation's largest CPA firms and ALTA Elite Provider.
"We are ecstatic to receive our third-party certification that our business practices and the services we offer our valued customers meet the ALTA Best Practices. This third-party validation is further assurance to our customers that we are their trusted title and settlement provider and uphold our business to the highest standards set."
Jamie Wunder, Managing Partner of OS National
Frazier & Deeter performed assessment procedures related to the following ALTA Best Practices:
- Escrow Accounting Procedures
- Privacy and Information Security
- Settlement Procedures
- Title Policy Production & Delivery
- Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- Consumer Complaints
The scope of Frazier & Deeter's engagement was performed in accordance with attestation standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in relation to the Procedures.
"In our reports dated February 28, 2017, we stated that, in our opinion, the Company's title insurance and settlement practices, as of May 31, 2016, comply, in all material aspects, with the ALTA Best Practices based on the ALTA criteria," said Tracey Webb, principal at Frazier & Deeter, LLC.
For more information on Frazier & Deeter's ALTA Best Practices Compliance, visit http://www.frazierdeeter.com/en/Services/ALTA-Best-Practices-Compliance.aspx.
Our ALTA Best Practices certification is another way how OS National is redefining title solutions. We want to uphold our company and employees to the highest standards in the industry.
We meet and exceed the ALTA Best Practices.
OS National, in its effort to stay ahead and keep abreast with compliance and regulatory changes, has made significant changes to its processes and procedures. In light of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations, OSN is proud to announce that it endorses:
- ALTA Best Practice: Establish and maintain current license(s) as required to conduct the business of title insurance and settlement services.
- ALTA Best Practice: Adopt and maintain appropriate written procedures and controls for escrow trust accounts allowing for electronic verification of reconciliation.
- ALTA Best Practice: Adopt and maintain a written privacy and information security program to protect non-public personal information as required by local, state and federal law.
- ALTA Best Practice: Adopt standard real estate settlement procedures and policies that help ensure compliance with federal and state consumer financial laws as applicable to the settlement process.
- ALTA Best Practice: Adopt and maintain written procedures related to title policy production, delivery, reporting and premium remittance.
- ALTA Best Practice: Maintain appropriate professional liability insurance and fidelity coverage.
- ALTA Best Practice: Adopt and maintain written procedures for resolving consumer complaints
• Established in 2013.
• Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
• Branch locations strategically located in Houston, TX; Plano, TX; Tempe, AZ; and Las Vegas, NV.
We are proud of what we are building together with our partners and network of approved agencies. In just a short amount of time we have been able to accomplish the following. We hope to add to these benchmarks with your help.
- Coordinated issuance of $30 billion in title insurance since 2013.
- Coordinated title and settlement servcies for more than 300,000 properties nationally.
- Coordination of a $1.2 billion real estate securitization closing more than 8,000 properties.